Saturday 24 March 2012

MDNA to EMLA

MDNA was released yesterday and I love it! I'll write a proper report about it some time soon once I've given it a few more listens, but in the meanwhile, here's my favourite song off the album sung by me. Singing is practically my life, which is something I haven't mentioned on here before, and Madonna songs are what I love singing the most. Not necessarily my strongest suit in all cases but I have my right to sing them anyway.

Here's me singing Beautiful Killer:


And here's another one that I sang earlier, Masterpiece...



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE MDNA...my favourite is 'I Fucked Up' LOL. So perfect for me right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love that song, too! Btw, I've requested to become FB friends with you after Kirsty suggested you for me - so if you wonder who's bothering you, that would be me :)!

      Delete